We’re excited to announce the launch of new functionality in the #walk15 mobile app. From now on, all users will be able to create private challenges by themselves! Starting today, you can create your own challenge, invite family members, colleagues, friends, or even neighbors and have a lot of fun competing on who will collect the biggest number of daily steps.
How to create private step challenges?
Step # 1. If you don’t already have it, download the # walk15 app.
- You can find the App Store download link for iOS devices HERE.
- The Google Play download link for Android devices can be found HERE.
Step # 2. Create the private challenge you want.
* Companies are welcome to contact us individually. We will make a special offer according to the number of team members. Write us via email: email@example.com.
Step # 3. Walk and have fun! Motivate each other!
Step # 4. At the end of the challenge, reward each other with personalized challenge diplomas. You can create them by contacting us.
Types of challenges
The private step challenge is a paid service, and the one-time fee depends on the number of participants in the challenge:
- The private challenge for up to 10 people. One-time fee for an unlimited period – 1.99 Eur.
- The private challenge for up to 30 people. One-time fee for an unlimited period – 4.99 Eur.
- The private challenge for an UNLIMITED number of people. One-time fee for an unlimited period – 49.99 Eur.
* Companies are welcome to contact us individually. We will make a special offer according to the number of team members: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have more questions?
Contact us via telephone +37069979877 or e-mail: email@example.com.